Customer Advocate – Unique position for a Rare Person!
Customer Solutions – Sales—Customer Advocate
- ·Are you an empathetic, organized, gregarious and punctual person?
- ·If you have an enthusiasm for IT –
- ·If you have a keen mind that loves to create solutions and to learn new things
- ·If you are an empathetic person that likes to solve problems and help people
- ·If you can communicate and LISTEN
- ·If you can act on your own initiative
Then ABADATA has the CAREER for you……
Abadata Computer Corporation is seeking a unique individual with who likes IT
Who loves helping people, wants to be part of a team has a willingness to learn and a sense of humor! An enthusiasm for Computer Technology is IT is essential,
- ·Having an understanding of Abadata’s key products and services,
- ·Create great customer service by taking care of our customers
- ·Create / Sell solutions for those services and products
- ·Be part of an outstanding team
The successful candidate needs strong people skills, an ability to listen, learn and excellent communication skills, a friendly customer service orientated and good professional attitude, be willing to learn, self disciplined and a team player.
Our most important asset is our people, we place a high value on learning and growth and the wellbeing of our employees. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become a member of a Quality Corporation with over 35 years experience in the computer industry.
This position is for an *additional* member to an already experienced team of professionals. The individual must have the ability to share information with his co-workers. The company is not new and has a good reputation for quality service. The work is extremely stable. Pay is dependent on the individuals' knowledge, experience and certifications held. Perks include family health insurance, individual life insurance, paid holidays, very nice working environment and a wonderful group of co-workers
You must have transportation which you are reimbursed (very well) for and a cell phone including text messaging capabilities. Obviously, with the above, discipline goes without a question.
Contact: Abadata Computer Corporation
Contact: Lindy - 989 883 3411